To give a real gift in a virtual way, online giving is a safe, easy and flexible option which allows the scheduling of a recurring or one–time gift charged to your checking account, debit or credit card. Simonsdale Presbyterian uses an online database called Easy Tithe. This system enables us to provide you with secure access to your contribution records and allows you to make donations online.
Easy Tithe is one of the leading Church Online Giving Solutions that is easy to use, but more importantly, safe and secure for both you and the church. By clicking the button below, you can create your own online giving account through EasyTithe that links directly to Simonsdale’s accounts. After a quick sign up process, you are ready to give! You can even set up a recurring option to avoid forgetting in the future. It’s fast, easy, and there is no cost to sign up. If you still have questions about EasyTithe, check out their website by clicking here.
You can choose to make a one-time contribution or establish a recurring contribution. There are four simple steps:
- Visit easytithe.com/spc get started.
- First-time users create a user id and password. Do this by clicking on “First Time?”
- Provide contact, password and bank or credit card information.
- Using the tabs, select “Give Now” for one time giving, or “Scheduled Giving” for recurring giving designations.
Easy Tithe and Simonsdale Presbyterian Church do not electronically store credit card information.
Mobile Giving using your Mobile Phone
Supporting Simonsdale Presbyterian is at your fingertips. Mobile Giving using your mobile phone is a simple and safe option. To begin follow the procedures below:
- Apple iPhone and iPad: IOS Devices: Search “Easy Tithe App” in the App Store, scan the QR code below, or click on the link to go directly to this App in ITunes: IOS Easy Tithe Giving
- BlackBerry & Android Devices: To give using Blackberry and Android devices, scan the QR Code above or go to easytithe.com/spc